Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Annapurna Base Camp Trek Package
Annapurna Base Camp Trek-Classic Trip offers magnificent views, easy walks through the beautiful hill terrace helmets as well as perfect neat and clean local teahouse lodges, good foods and it is a great adventure holiday destination.
Contact | Link To Product | More Products By This Company
|Nepal Annapurna Trek || : ||12 days Trek|
|Annapurna Base Camp || : ||12 days Trek|
|Annapurna package || : ||12 days Trek|
|ABC Trek Package || : ||12 days Trek|
|Nepal ABC Trek || : ||12 days Trek|
Annapurna Base Camp Trek-Classic Trip
Annapurna Base Camp Trek-Classic Trip offers magnificent views, easy walks through the beautiful hill terrace helmets as well as perfect neat and clean local teahouse lodges, good foods. Which makes Classic Annapurna Base Camp trek-Classic Trip is one of the most fascinating and popular destination among the trekkers. From the Annapurna Base Camp the 360-degree dramatic views are breathtaking when the sun hits in the morning and sets in the evening. This wonderful hidden alpine amphitheater surrounded by beautiful mountains- Mt.Fish tail (6993m), Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II, Annapurna South(7219m), Himchuli, Baraha Shikhar, Singu Chuli, Gagapurna and Tent Peak. Along the trek every ridge yields an amazing panorama with Annapurna south, Fishtail and Himchuli soaring above in different angular views above the clouds.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek -Classic Trip-Overall region is also rewarded as one of the vast range of diversified landscape on earth-every few kilometer distance you will be passing through subtropical to high alpine vegetation zones. About 101 mammals, 39 reptiles, 22 amphibians, 478 species of birds, 9 types of rhododendrons, 38 orchids and 1226 varieties of wild plants are well protected. The region is also popular for cultural heritage site which is inhabited by different ethnic groups such as Gurung, Magar Kami, Damai Brahman and Kshetri and their colorful cultural reflection will always make your trip unforgettable for your lifetime.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek- Classic Trip-Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport Nepal/welcome dinner (meals-D)
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing around Kathmandu (meals-B)
Day 03: Fly or Drive from Katmandu to Pokhara (meals-B)
Day 04: Trek trailhead Nayapul (1070m) to Tikhedhunga (1540m, 4-5 hrs) (meals-B, L, D)
Day 05: Trek Tikhedhunga (1540m) to Ghorepani (2850m, 6-7 hrs) (meals-B, L, D)
Day 06: Visit Poon Hill (3210m, 1:00 hrs)-trek to Tadapani (2600m, 5-6 hrs) (meals-B, L, D)
Day 07: Trek Tadapani/Chuile(2600m) to Chhomrong (2170m, 4-5 hrs) (meals-B, L, D)
Day 08: Trek Chhomrong (2170m, 4-5 hrs) to Dovan (2500m) (meals-B, L, D)
Day 09: Trek Dovan (2500m) to Deurali (3200m, 5-6 hrs) (meals-B, L, D)
Day 10: Trek Deurali to Fishtail Base Camp-MBC (3700m, 3-4 hrs) (meals-B, L, D)
Day 11: Trek MBC (3700m) to Annapurna Base Camp-ABC 4130m, 3 hrs (meals-B, L, D)
Day 12: Trek Annapurna Base Camp-ABC 4130m to Bamboo (2300m, 6-7 hrs) (meals-B, L, D)
Day 13: Trek Bamboo (2300m) to Jhinu (Hot Spring 1780m. 5-6 hrs) (meals-B, L, D)
Day 14: Trek Jhinu (Hot Spring 1780m) to Ghandruk (1940m, 4-5 hrs) (meals-B, L, D)
Day 15: Trek Ghandruk (1940m) to Nayapul (1070m, 4-5 hrs) drive to Pokhara (meals-B, L)
Day 16: In Pokhara t, you have free day for personal activities (meals-B, D)
Day 17: Fly or Drive from Pokhara to Katmandu (meals-B)
Day 18: Transfer to airport for International departure (meals-B)
The meals included in this trek package (B=breakfast-17, L=Lunch-12, D= Dinner-13)
Trek Package Services Include
1. Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
2. Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals and tea coffee 2 cups per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
3. Transportation- to and from starting and ending point (chartered car, taxi, jeep, van or bus depends on group size).
4. Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
5. Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
6. 3- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and 3-nights Pokhara in BB basis before and after the trek.
7. Sightseeing Tour as per above program, inclusive of all entry permits, tour guide and transportation
8. Domestic airfare, airport tax, overland bus fare for (Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu) before and after the trek as you wish to have in your package.
9. Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
10. OS charge, VAT-Tax all inclusive
Trek Package Services Exclude
1. Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara extra days stay.
2. Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
3. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc ( it is not mandatory but expected).
4. Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
5. Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
6. Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Trip Cost: Please contact us
Minimum Group size: any
Season: Autumn - Spring
Departure date: as per your convenience.
Nepal Annapurna Trek, Annapurna Base Camp, Annapurna Trek, Annapurna Package
Submitters of product listings are solely responsible for their content. PRLog can't be held liable for the contents of the product listings. Report Abuse