Acer aspire 1300 battery
Batteryfast.co.uk is an online discount laptop battery store, the aspire 1300 battery on sales will be perfect replacement your original Acer aspire 1300. As a global power saler we will stand behind our laptop battery 100%.
Contact | Link To Product | More Products By This Company
|Voltage || : ||14.8V|
|Capacity || : ||4400mAh|
|Battery Color || : ||Black|
|Condition || : ||Brand New|
|Price || : ||£ 44.28|
May be your laptop need a external battery. batteryfast.co.uk have one of the largest inventories of replacement. This laptop batteries which on sales compatible with aspire 1300. If you have any question or suggestion about Acer aspire 1300 battery, please contact us so we can offer you the most convenient service.
Use Acer aspire 1300 battery needing attention some matters :
* Carefulness read narrate book of battery, use commendatory battery.
* Research the electric appliance and the laptop batteries contact elements is whether clean, when necessity is clean with the wet cloth mop, after dry loads according to the correct polar direction.
* New Acer aspire 1300 Battery Pack must be fully charged before use.
* Li-ion and NiMH Battery can not interchangeable.
* Don't make new and old or different model battery put off.
* Don't try to make Acer aspire 1300 battery rebirth use hot up, charge, or other way.
* Don't let battery short circuit.
* Don't hot up laptop battery for Acer or loss it in water.
* Don't strip battery.
* Electro-adapter should cut switch after use.
* Should take off battery from adapter when battery long time no use .
* If you don't use your laptop for a period of time, you must fully discharge then recharge the battery.
* Battery should stock in cool place, and dry.
How to Charge the Li-ion Acer aspire 1300 battery?
Claims of fast charging a Li-ion battery in one hour or less usually results in lower charge levels. Such a charger simply eliminates stage two and goes directly into 'ready' once the voltage threshold is reached at the end of stage one. The charge level at this point is about 70%. The topping charge typically takes twice as long as the initial charge.
Depending on the charger and the self discharge of the aspire 1300 laptop battery, a topping charge may be implemented once every 500 hours or 20 days. Typically, the charge kicks in when the open terminal voltage drops to 4.05 volts per cell and turns off when it reaches 4.20V/cell.
No trickle charge is applied because the Li-ion laptop battery is unable to absorb overcharge. Trickle charge could cause plating of metallic lithium, a condition that makes the cell unstable. Instead, a brief topping charge is applied to compensate for the small amount of self-discharge the battery and its protective circuit consume.
Batteryfast.co.uk: Give you the best quality & service as much as possible!
We are professional wholesaler and distributor of all types of replacement batteries and battery chargers. Full one year warranty for every replacement battery and battery charger; Our Acer aspire 1300 battery last longer per charge and will last longer overall because whenever possible we only carry name brand battery cells. Our goal is to meet or exceed the performance of your original batteries and it means that you can use our lithium ion battery to replace yours. We assure that we use only high quality parts that equal to or better than the original so you can feel good about having a positive impact on our environment when you use our Acer aspire 1300 battery. In our store you will find a right products at very competitive prices so you will save lots of money.To better use your laptop battery, please take care of the precautions listed below:
1) Do not modify or disassemble the Acer aspire 1300 battery.
2) Do not incinerate or expose Acer aspire 1300 battery to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
3) Do not expose battery to water or other moist/wet substances.
4) Avoid piercing, hitting, crushing or any abuse use of the Dell battery.
5) Do not forget to take away your Acer aspire 1300 battery from the device if you will not use it for a long time.
6) Avoid short circuit of the terminals by keeping your battery pack away from metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.
acer, Aspire, 1300, laptop, Battery, Lithium
Submitters of product listings are solely responsible for their content. PRLog can't be held liable for the contents of the product listings. Report Abuse