Amsoil Synthetic Motor Oil SSO
AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 is a premium grade synthetic motor oil that exceeds the requirements of modern, high-performance engines and older engines, replacing other 0W-30, 5W-30 and 10W-30 motor oils.
Contact | Link To Product | More Products By This Company
|specifications: || : ||API SM/CF, SL, SJ …|
|specifications || : ||ILSAC GF-4, 3|
|specification || : ||ACEA A5/B5-04|
|GM || : ||GM 4718M, 6094M|
|Ford || : ||Ford WSS-M2C929-A|
|Honda || : ||Honda HTO-06|
|Daimler Chrysler MS-6 || : ||Daimler Chrysler MS-6|
|VW || : ||VW 503.00|
Amsoil motor oil is the best synthetic motor oil. 5w 30, 0w 30, 20w 50, 15w40, 5w20, 10w 40, 5w 40 premium diesel or 4 stroke engines.
The industry benchmark in lubrication technology. Designed for those who demand the absolute best in motor oil performance. The exclusive “extended drain” formulation delivers superior engine protection and maximum fuel economy and exceeds the requirements of modern, high performance and older engines.
AMSOIL INC. of Superior , Wisc. has introduced a premier motor oil with a new, personal image. Supplemented with a proprietary ash-less anti-wear system for improved heat and viscosity control and boasting a 10 percent increase in TBN (13.2), new Signature Series 0W-30 sets the standard for protection and performance. Personally endorsed by AMSOIL founder and president Al Amatuzio, each bottle bears his signature and describes how he developed the first API qualified synthetic motor oil, thereby launching the synthetic motor oil industry.
Engineered with the world's finest synthetic base oils and high performance additives, the exclusive extended drain formulation delivers superior engine protection and maximum fuel economy. AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 is a premium grade synthetic motor oil that exceeds the requirements of modern, high-performance engines and older engines, replacing other 0W-30, 5W-30 and 10W-30 motor oils.
Extends Service Life
AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil lasts much longer in service than conventional oils.
Maximizes Fuel Efficiency
The lightweight molecular structure of AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil reduces energy loss from the "drag" common to high viscosity oils.
AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil contains specialized anti-wear technology so that engines last longer.
Resists Heat, Reduces Oil Consumption and Emissions
AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil is thermally stable with a strong resistance to high temperature volatility (burn-off).
Provides Outstanding Cold Flow Properties
Unlike conventional oils, AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 contains no wax. Its exceptional -60°F cold flow properties ease starting and reduce bearing wear.
AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil is recommended for use in gasoline engines, diesel engines (API CF, ACEA B5) and other applications requiring SAE 0W-30, 5W-30 or 10W-30 with the following worldwide specifications:
• API SM/CF, SL, SJ …
• ILSAC GF-4, 3 …
• ACEA A5/B5-04
• GM 4718M, 6094M
• Ford WSS-M2C929-A
• Honda HTO-06
• Daimler Chrysler MS-6395N
• VW 503.00
AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 is compatible with conventional and synthetic motor oils. Mixing AMSOIL motor oils with other oils, however, will shorten the oil life expectancy and reduce the performance benefits. AMSOIL does not support extended drain intervals where oils have been mixed.
Aftermarket oil additives are not recommended for use with AMSOIL motor oils.
AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil is recommended for extended drain intervals in unmodified(1), mechanically sound(2) gasoline fueled vehicles as follows:
• Normal Service(3) – Up to 35,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first.
• Severe Service(4) – Up to 17,500 miles or one year, whichever comes first.
• Replace AMSOIL Ea oil filter at the time of oil change up to 25,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first (other brands at standard OEM* intervals).
• In all non-gasoline fueled vehicle applications, extend the oil change interval according to oil analysis or follow the OEM* drain interval.
*OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer
(1) Engines operating under modified conditions are excluded from extended drain recommendations. Examples include the use of performance computer chips; non-OEM approved exhaust, fuel or air induction systems; and the use of fuels other than those recommended for normal operation by the manufacturer.
(2) Mechanically sound engines are in good working condition and do not, for example, leak oil or consume excessive amounts, are not worn out, do not overheat, do not leak anti-freeze and have properly working emission control systems. AMSOIL recommends repairing malfunctioning engines prior to the installation of AMSOIL synthetic oils.
(3) Personal vehicles frequently traveling greater than 10 miles (16km) at a time and not operating under severe service.
(4) Turbo or supercharged vehicles, commercial or fleet vehicles, extensive engine idling, first and subsequent use of AMSOIL in vehicles with over 100,000 miles, daily short trip driving less than 10 miles (16km), frequent towing, plowing, hauling or dusty condition driving.
AMSOIL Ea full-flow oil filters are designed for extended drain intervals. They stop smaller particles, flow more oil and last longer than regular filters. For best performance, use AMSOIL Ea full-flow oil filters.
HEALTH & SAFETY
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). An MSDS is available upon request at 715-392-7101 or on our website. Keep out of the reach of children. Don't pollute. Return used oil to collection centers.
Best 5w30, Amsoil Oil, Synthetic oil, Best Oil, Synthetic 0w30, best synthetic, 10w30, best ow20, 10w40, 20w50
Submitters of product listings are solely responsible for their content. PRLog can't be held liable for the contents of the product listings. Report Abuse