Loading inspection is carried out to avoid problems such as wrong goods shipped, wrong quantity shipped, damaged merchandise or damaged packaging, we recommend performing a container loading inspection.
What is exactly loaded into my containers/ my ship’s holds?
How to inspect/survey/supervise sure of the exact quantity inspection?
How to inspect/survey/supervise sure the factory will not replace my goods?
How to inspect/survey/supervise sure the container is safe for the transport?
What to inspect/survey/supervise on loading?
- The loading inspection covers the quantity check, the packing list check, the container conditions, ship’s holds, the process of the loading (cartons/bags conditions, bags, in bulk, filling-up level etc) and also a quick inspection on selected sampling size to check the workmanship, main functions, packaging and packing of your products, sealing, weight, temperature, .
- Check packaging (inside and out) for physical damage and peculiar smells
- Check all quantities of merchandise
- Perform a random Quality “spot-check” on the merchandise
- Supervise the loading process
- Record the seal number and departure time of containers / ship’s holds
- Weather, container number, truck number etc…
- Supervise lashing, securing, dunnage
- Supervise fumigation, sealing
- Collect the document of B/L, Certificates. . .
When to inspect/survey/supervise on loading?
The Container/Ship’s holds Loading Inspection (CLI & SLI) also called Container Loading Supervision, Ship Loading Supervision will take place right before the vendor / factory / manufacturer is supposed to load the goods inside the container and also during the loading process.
Where to inspect/survey/supervise on loading?
- At the factory or at your forwarder’s premises. (for containers)
- At the ports or buoying (for ship, vessel)
Anywhere in Vietnam and worldwide
Why to inspect/survey/supervise on loading?
Because you do not want your goods to be wrongly loaded in a humid container/ship’s holds with broken cartons/bags, bags and broken products.
- Make sure what is loaded in your container/ ship’s holds
- Perform a final check on the products, packing etc.
- Keep pressure on your vendor shoulders.
- Show your client(s) you care.
- Save time and secure your business!
Inspection – Survey - expediting Services
Agriculture - Industry - Marine Control Inspection Group (AIM Control) Worldwide is an independent inspection group acting globally and providing a complete range of inspection, quality goods control, expediting, expediters, inspectors, surveyors, inspector and consulting services to trade and Agriculture, Industry & Marine as well as governmental buying organizations, contractors, ship-owners, . . .
AIM is Agriculture – Industry – Marine Control Inspection Group, which one of the world’s leading trade inspection, trade security and certification companies, operating in close to 100 countries.
Our surveyors, inspectors have always improved their knowledge and experience more than 20 years for meeting to request of the clients with the best quality services.
Inspection, Survey, Inspectors, Surveyors, Expediters Services
Quality Goods Control Services
Laboratory Testing Services
Engineering Control & Inspection Services
Third Party Inspection, Expediting Services
Loss Adjuster Services
Appraisal & Valuation Services
Vendor inspection & Witness Services
Scope of Inspection – Survey – expediting description in details is consisting of (but not limited):
Dr Capt Nguyen Te Nhan / G.D
Agriculture - Industry - Marine Control Inspection Group.
Tel : +84-8-3832-7204
Fax : +84-8-3832-8393
Cell : +84903615612
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
MSN : email@example.com
Add: 45, Street 3, Ward 4, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam