The Go Orlando Card is your ticket to the best things to do in Orlando & the surrounding region. The Go Orlando Card is the only ticket you need, SAVING YOU UP TO 50% compared to buying individual tickets.
The Go Orlando Card gets you in to each and every one of the included attractions. Simply choose how many days you need. The Card is your ticket to as many of the included attractions as you want for the number of days you selected. And you can take up to two weeks to use the days on the card!
It is Easy To Use
Every attraction covered by the Go Orlando Card is ready for your visit. Simply hand the Card to the ticket agent, they will swipe it, hand it back, and let you in. For certain tours, its best to phone in advance to reserve a seat, but otherwise the process is the same.
The Bonus Offers are Built In
Simply buy a 3, 5, or 7 Day card -- the bonus offers are already loaded on the card. Choose which one you want and present your card at that location. Remember you get one of the bonus offers – you choose -- and you have to use your bonus during the days your card is active.
It Saves You Money
The cost of buying a ticket at each attraction and tour can add up quickly. With the Go Orlando Card, you pay one price to access all the included attractions. So the savings add up quickly!
Have it Mailed or Pick it Up
We have multiple shipping options to get you your Go Orlando Card and guidebook before you travel. But if time is tight, simply select "In City Pick-Up" at checkout and it will be waiting for you when you to arrive! You can find directions and a map for our local pick-up locations HERE.
Enjoy the Extras
Customers buy the Go Orlando Card because it saves them money. But they love the Go Orlando Card for all the included extras. There is the guidebook to help you plan your days, exclusive restaurant and shopping discounts, and best of all: VIP entry at many attractions that lets you skip the lines.
Each Person Gets Their Own Card
If you are travelling with family or friends, don't worry about a loss of freedom. Each person is free to take their card and use it as they wish - you don't have to stick together if interests or energy levels vary.
What's the Catch?
There isn’t one. The attractions charge us special rates not available to the public. That allows us to price the Go Orlando Card at a level that saves you money. That’s all there is to it.
* Ripleys Believe It or Not!
* Kennedy Space Center (Bonus Choice with 3, 5, and 7-Day Cards as of 4/15)
* Fun Spot Action Park
* Congo River Adventure Golf
* American Police Hall of Fame
* Arabian Nights (Bonus Choice with 3, 5, and 7-Day Cards)
* Bass Museum of Art
* Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
* Congo River Adventure Golf: Clearwater
* Congo River Adventure Golf: Daytona
* Congo River Adventure Golf: Kissimmee
* Congo River Adventure Golf: Orlando 18 Hole Course
* Dinosaur World
* Dolphin Racer Speedboat Adventure
* Duck Tours South Beach
* Florida Eco-Safaris
* Gator Park Airboat Tours
* Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World
* Gray Line Orlando Tour
* Green Meadows Petting Farm
* I-Ride Trolley
* Island Queen Cruises
* Jungle Island
* Key West Tour from Miami
* Kids Eat Free Card (with shipped orders only)
* Lowe Art Museum
* Miami Art Museum
* Miami Childrens Museum
* Miami City and Everglades Tour
* Miami MetroZoo
* Miami Seaquarium
* Miami Tour Company: City Tour of Miami
* NASCAR Daytona 500 Experience
* One Day Miami Tour From Orlando
* Orange County History Center
* Orlando Museum of Art
* Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show (Bonus Choice with 3, 5, and 7-Day Cards)
* Sea Life Safari Nature Cruise
* Shopping Extravaganza–Orlando Shopping Spree
* Silver Springs Nature Park
* StarLite Majesty Daytime Cruise
* StarLite Majesty Evening Cruise
* The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
* The Haunted Grimm House
* The Museum of Arts and Sciences
* Titanic: The Experience
* Train Land International
* Water Ski Hall of Fame & Museum
* Wet n Wild Orlando (Bonus Choice with 3, 5, and 7-Day Cards)
* Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour