Brand new report World Diabetes Market Analysis 2010-2025
– how will this market develop, with rising disease prevalence in many countries?
In 2009, the diabetes treatment market generated worldwide sales of over $25 billion, with strong growth from the previous year.
Contact | Link To Product | More Products By This Company
|Diabetes || : ||1|
|Diabetes market || : ||1|
|world diabetes || : ||1|
|pharmaceutical diabet || : ||1|
|global diabetes || : ||1|
|diabetes R&D || : ||1|
|anti-diabetes classes || : ||1|
|diabetes forecasts || : ||1|
|insulin market || : ||1|
|high blood sugar || : ||1|
San Francisco, CA and London, UK:
The incidence and prevalence of diabetes mellitus are on the rise worldwide, in line with lifestyle changes and ageing populations. In particular, the increasing prevalence of diabetes is closely linked with that of obesity, creating significant market opportunities in developed nations and some developing countries. The World Health Organization estimates the number of diabetics to exceed 350 million by 2030. Governments and other healthcare providers around the world are investing heavily in prevention and treatment of this serious - but controllable - disorder.
As our new report – World Diabetes Market Analysis 2010-2025 – shows, the diabetes market is one of the most important sectors in the pharmaceutical industry. All segments of the diabetes therapy market have been expanding, but which will grow fastest in years to come? What are the main therapeutic and commercial trends to watch? How will the principal national markets perform from 2010 to 2025? What will happen to the current leading products/therapies? How does diabetes overlap with obesity? This report covers those and other crucial questions, providing the information that you need.
Success in the diabetes treatment market from 2010 onwards will be characterised by the launch of products with superior performance. This report shows how emerging technologies that increase clinical effectiveness, tolerability and ease of use will be important therapeutically and commercially.
Detailed analysis of the global diabetes market
World Diabetes Market Analysis 2010-2025 examines that sector through a comprehensive review of information sources. We harness both primary and secondary research. This report provides unique sales forecasts, market share analyses, discussions of R&D pipeline developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including a SWOT analysis. There are over 75 tables and figures included, as well as three full interviews with relevant authorities. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-centred study, with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
Why you should buy World Diabetes Market Analysis 2010-2025
This report gives you the following benefits in particular:
• You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for anti-diabetes drugs from 2010 to 2025, including predicted revenues, growth rates and other metrics for leading products
• You will receive an overall forecast for the global diabetes treatment market from 2010 to 2025, as well as those for main drug classes, with comprehensive discussions and other supporting information
• You will find out where the market is heading – both technologically and commercially – from 2010 onwards
• You will receive sales forecasts for the leading national markets from 2010 to 2025 (US, Japan, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Brazil, China and India)
• You will identify key R&D pipeline developments and up-and-coming products
• You will discover the drivers, restraints, competition and opportunities influencing the diabetic treatment sector, including insulins and oral anti-diabetics classes
• You will investigate under-met needs in that sector, with both therapeutic requirements and commercial opportunities discussed
• You will discover expert views from our survey, including full interview transcripts.
• You can obtain this report today
This report is essential reading for everybody interested in the diabetes treatments sector. With rising disease prevalence, expanding patient populations and unmet needs, this therapeutic area holds significant potential for further revenue growth. Our new study reveals prospects for both existing competitors and potential market entrants from the present onwards. You can stay ahead by ordering this report today.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
If you need more information on this report, please contact
Direct Line: +44 (0)20 7549 9946
+44 (0)20 7336 6100
226 236 City Road,
diabetes market, diabetic, high bllod sugar, diabetes R&D, anti-diabetic, diabetes treatments, SWOT analysis, diabetes therapeutic, diaberes revenue
Submitters of product listings are solely responsible for their content. PRLog can't be held liable for the contents of the product listings. Report Abuse